Famous for its fantastic skiing and equally fantastic après ski, St Anton is mostly a resort suited to the more advanced skier, with its serious off-piste, moguls and powder.
Although the beginners’ slopes are satisfactory there are very few confidence boosting blues & reds for the less adventurous intermediates and beginners to progress to. The easier skiing can be found on the Rendl mountain or in Lech and Zurs, which is just a short bus ride away.
For non skiers the the Arlberg-well.com centre offers swimming, skating, fitness and pampering facilities, or Innsbruck is just an hour on the train, for those wishing for a day trip away.
WHY WE LIKE ST ANTON
- Some of the best apres ski in europe.
- Picturesque resort which maintains its alpine charm.
- Great skiing for advanced skiers.
- Resort Altitude: 1,300 meters
- Number of lifts: 80
- Km of piste: 276
- Highest lift: 2,450 meters